Monday, October 15, 2007

WHAT GOD HATH WROUGHT

I'll tell you what he hath wrought.
I have to dress myswelf with a pair of giant tweezers.
 
Yes, you read that correctly.
Tweezers!
 
I"m recovering from  stroke.
The Occupational Therapist (O.T. as they like to be called)
prescribed the Tweezers.
 
The Tweezers are like a long stick with pinchers on the end.
 
The O.T. says you can amazingly pick up pennies with them.
But why would a stroke victim need to pick up pennies?
 
I pick up my underwear.
I pick up my socks.
I pick up my shirt.
I pick up my glasses when I accidentally drop them.
I pinch my wife inappropriately.
(Heh, these things are more fun than I thought.)
Anf I would pinch the O.T. if she were here.
 
I just hope none of my friends from my former life
don't see me dependen on big Tweezers.
 
I mean, I used to be somebody.
Mr. Somebody, they called me.
Now I'm putting on my underwear with Tweezers.
 
Amazing tweezers to be sure.
I'm Edward, Tweezerhands.

No comments: